Escape The Phantoms, formerly known as Phantom Runner, is a single-player minigame.
- Proto-phantoms will hover on the path. The player must swipe these upward to clear the path.
- Boulders are big rocks in the way of the path. To destroy a boulder, the player must drag a Boomseed (from the nearest Boomseed tree) to the boulder, and it will explode if done correctly.
- Bridges will suspend over a murky river by spiderweb. To avoid the river, the player must swipe to the right and cut the spiderweb, causing the bridge to drop across the river.
- Phantom bats can sometimes be seen flying in the background; these can be tapped to gain more gems.
- Treasure chests will appear along the path; these can be swiped open for bonus points.
- Occasionally, an extra life encased in phantom webs will appear along the path; these can be tapped repeatedly to gain a bonus life if the player has less than three lives.
As with most mini-games in Play Wild, the prize is Gems.
- When a Boomseed is swiped at a boulder, the player can continue swiping more to destroy additional obstacles down the path
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.