The Exotic Pet DNA Vial is a den item. It was originally released as a Pet Expedition Item on November 6, 2019.
The Exotic Pet DNA Vials can be used in the DNA Incubator to create exotic pets.
It takes approximately 12 hours to incubate an Exotic Pet DNA Vial.
The Exotic Pet DNA Vial appears as a thin glass vial with a white rim and classic brown cork. Inside the vial is a small white double helix. The color within the vial varies.
This item comes in 4 variants.
|Date Released||Place||Price||Date Removed|
|November 6, 2019||Pet Expedition||Prize||N/A|
- The DNA Vial colors can indicate which exotic pet can be created from the vial.
- The Green DNA Vial creates the Pet Armadillo Lizard.
- The Light Blue DNA Vial creates the Pet Snowflake Penguin. Each member could only send 1 pet to the Cocoa Cliffs expedition. No matter when the pet was sent, all pets came back on December 24 with the blue DNA Vial.
- The Violet DNA Vial creates the Pet Pygmy Marmoset and previously also hatched the Pet Short-Nosed Echidna, until AJHQ released the Red DNA Vial on December 1, 2020.
- The Red DNA Vial creates the Pet Short-Nosed Echidna.
- The Exotic Pet DNA Vial earned its Rare Tag at an unknown date.