- 1 Appearance
- 2 Lore
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
These are slightly small creatures with six or more tentacles.
These are much smaller than regular Phantoms. Instead of regular tentacles, they have one or two small black plump tentacles on the right or left side of their head.
These are smaller than regular Phantoms. Instead of regular tentacles, they have small spiked tentacles on their head.
Phantom Bats appear to be a small Phantom with two bat wings. It has two spiked tentacles on its head.
Phantom Bugs appear to be a small fly shaped phantom wearing a Disco Ball Hat. It has six long tentacles, a long snout and two wings.
The Phantom Watcher looks similar to a Phantom with no tentacles, except without any movement. They have a purple laser beam shoot from their eyes.
These are small creatures with eight small black plump tentacles on the top and bottom of their head.
This Phantom appears to be a giant slug with an elongated head. It has a large underbite with spiked teeth and a giant eye. It has two tentacle arms, five tentacle back spines and three tentacles on its head.
This Phantom appears to be a large blob with no tentacles visible.
Phantom Prince are much bigger than regular Phantoms and wears a crown. It has an elongated body with six sharp tentacles on the bottom of their body.
Phantom Kings are much bigger than regular Phantoms. They have violet-purple round spots around the bottom half of the body and a cracked-looking set of spikes on the head, like a crown.
Phantoms terrorize Jamaa and all of its inhabitants to sustain the Phantom Dimension. The Phantom King wants all Phantoms to invade Jamaa, with the ultimate goal of merging Jamaa with the Phantom Dimension, in doing so will destroy Jamaa.
The Phantoms developed the Phantom Portal which allows travel between the Phantom Dimension and Jamaa. With this development, Phantoms have caused Phantom Rifts around Jamaa, stolen Alpha Relics and caused havoc around Jamaa. They are at war with Jammers and Alphas within Jamaa. Phantoms produce deadly electricity that harms Jammers, however, with the help of Paintseeds, Phantoms can be defeated.
On November 4, 2018, Phantom Dimension was introduced and the Phantom King left messages for the Phantoms.
Night of the Phantoms
On October 9, 2020, Jammers received a suspicious party invitation from the Phantoms. They planned a Party for Jamaa as a distraction to create Phantom Rifts within Jamaa.
- Before October 3, 2018, there were no Phantoms that were known to be friendly; that changed with the introduction of the Pet Phantom. The Phantom King wants all Pet Phantoms to be reported to a Phantom Officer.
- On November 4, 2018, the Phantom Dimension was added.
- ??? Phantom (NPC) and Spiky Phantom (NPC) in the Phantom Dimension sell items to Jammers as they believe the Jammer to be a 'odd' looking Phantom.
- The Phantoms have their own currency named Phantom Tokens.
- They are very bad at spelling, as can be seen from their edits to the Jamaa Journal during the Night of the Phantoms.
- The Giant Phantom in Mt. Shiveer of the Phantom Dimension is the only Phantom that isn't harmed by Paintseeds.
- The Heavy Phantom is also known as 'Biggie' in Phantom Dodger.
- The Phantom Watcher is also known as 'Sentry' in Phantom Dodger.
- The Night of the Phantoms is a yearly celebration where the Phantoms cause mischief around Jamaa. During the Night of the Phantoms, all shops provide Spooky and Phantom themed items.
Phantoms have various roles and can be found throughout Jamaa and the Phantom Dimension.