The Traveling Salesman, also known as Arthur, is a touring shop that travels all around Jamaa. He was first spotted in June 2017 in Jamaa Township and was spotted again in 3 more places: Mt. Shiveer, Crystal Sands and Coral Canyons.
Arthur is a raccoon with a purple-tinted grey color as his primary color. This color is not available in the color palette. He wears a red fez with yellow swirls on it and a red vest.
The shop is a wooden cart with an open clothing book on it. The clothes or the den items provided are in different color variations than the original items.
- On October 10th, den items were sold for the first time.
- On November 16th, the Traveling Salesman stayed in Jamaa Township for an additional day due to a glitch which prevented Animal Jam members from buying items.
- On February 13th, sapphire shop clothing items were sold for the first time along with items that didn't receive a rare tag.
- On February 14th, the 3 Sapphire Salesman items were only available to members, only members could see those items in the shop.
- On April 8, 2018, the shop had only three items in it as a glitch but this was later fixed on April 10, 2018 when he brought out 9 items.